1. S-Fer International, Inc. and its affiliates (hereinafter "Ferragamo") thank you for visiting this website (hereinafter "Site").
Site access and usage of its content are subject to the following terms and conditions on property and copyrights, and any other terms andconditions that may appear on the Site (hereinafter "Terms").
When you access and browse the Site, you are automatically agreeing that both your access to the Site and your use of it are subject to the Terms.
2. All information, photographic material, products and all other material (whether it is images, photographs, texts, videos, logos, audio clips, digital downloads, button icons, or any creative expression) (hereinafter "Materials"), individually and as compiled, and all software contained on the Site is the property of Ferragamo or its suppliers and are protected by United States and international copyright laws.
3. The trademarks "Salvatore Ferragamo", "Ferragamo", "Museo Salvatore Ferragamo", the logos "Salvatore Ferragamo" and "Museo Salvatore Ferragamo", and all other graphic and/or figurative trade marks or trade dress of Ferragamo (including logos, graphics, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names of products, services and programs) are the property Ferragamo and the reproduction, distribution, publication, transmission, modification in whole or in part, and the sale by any person, for commercial, professional or personal use, is expressly forbidden without our prior written consent.
4. All other trademarks that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Ferragamo.
5. You have permission to electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from the Site solely for personal, non-commercial use related to placing an order or shopping on the Site. Unless you have received from Ferragamo prior written permission, it is expressly forbidden for you to use this Site, its content and information, including by any linking or framing, for any other purpose.
6. The Site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, which may relate to pricing and availability, and some information may not be complete or current. Ferragamo reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update any information, images, products or software applications at any time without prior notice.
7. Ferragamo makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the Site, its content, or the information available on or through it. All of the foregoing is provided “as is” with all faults. Except as otherwise provided under applicable law, Ferragamo will not be liable for any losses, costs or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or other damages, including lost profits, business interruption or loss of data, arising out of or related to the use of the Site or any other site linked to it, even if we are notified in advance of the potential for anysuch damages
8. This Site may contain links to other web sites. Ferragamo is not responsible for the availability of, or any content or material contained in, or obtained through any such sites. A link between the Site and another website does not mean that Ferragamo endorses that website. You should use your independent judgment regarding any interactions and communications with any other website.
9. Ferragamo does not want to receive confidential, proprietary or trade secret information through the Site, except for information necessary to complete a purchase by you. All images, photographs, texts, videos, information, materials, suggestions, ideas, comments or any other creative expression sent to Ferragamo will be deemed non-confidential. By sending Ferragamo such materials or information you grant Ferragamo an irrevocable and unrestricted license to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, publish, distribute and display such item for any purpose without compensation to you. Your name and other personal data information (i.e. address, e-mail address) will not be displayed unless Ferragamo is required by law to disclose such information, or Ferragamo obtains your prior consent.
10. Ferragamo has the right but not the duty to monitor and edit or remove any comments or product reviews (“Comments”) posted on this Site. You are solely responsible for the Comments you post on or through this Site, for their accuracy, and for any consequences of submitting and posting the Comments. Ferragamo does not make any representation or warranty regarding any Comments, and we do not endorse and are not responsible for any information, opinion or content of the Comments and specifically disclaim any liability in connection therewith. You acknowledge that the use of any Comments is at your own risk. You also further agree that your Comments will not violate any rights of any third party, including any proprietary right, and that your Comments will not contain any unlawful or obscene material or any virus or malware that could affect the operation of the Site.
11. These Terms and any dispute that may arise between you and Ferragamo shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to principles of conflict of laws. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Terms, each of which shall remain in full force and effect
12. In the event any dispute shall arise related to the Terms, such dispute shall be submitted to arbitration in New York. Any arbitration under these Terms shall be conducted under the prevailing rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration with respect to the Terms shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise
You may be asked to provide personally identifiable information at various times and places on this Site. In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with the requested information, you may not be able to access all of this Site or participate in all of its features. We receive and store any personally identifiable information you enter on the Site, that we receive whenever you shop with Ferragamo online or in stores, or that you provide to us in any other way, such as email, phone or text. By way of example, we may collect the following personally identifiable information: your name, address, telephone number, mobile telephone number, driver’s license number, birth date, and email address. If you use a credit card, we will also include your account number. From time to time in connection with surveys, sweepstakes or promotions, we may ask for additional information such as designer or product preferences, interests, and your age. When you visit this Site, we automatically collect anonymous information such as log data and IP addresses. We may use the automatically collected information for a number of purposes, such as improving our Site design, customer service, and promotions.
Personal data collected is used for the following purposes:
a) to fulfill your requests for services
b) to complete your purchase orders
c) to provide, maintain and improve our customer service
d) to fulfill any legal obligations such as those relating to accounting, tax, or otherwise required by the court
e) to offer products, newsletters, catalogues and brochures, or invitations to events that might be of interest to you
f) to keep you apprised of the status of your orders
g) to identify your product and service preferences, in order to notify you of new or additional products, services or promotions that might be of interest to you
Regarding Communications from Ferragamo We offer choices about the type of information you receive from us. If you prefer not to receive catalogs or mail updates from Ferragamo, please contact us at Salvatore Ferragamo, 663 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10022 Attention: Marketing or by calling Customer Care Service at the num ber displayed in the “Contacts” section of the Site and include your name and address and state one of the following:
“NO MAIL OFFERS”
“NO PHONE OFFERS”
“NO PHONE OR MAIL OFFERS”
You can also opt out of email communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained in the email. Because customer lists are often prepared well in advance of an offering, you may continue to receive some offers after you send us a request to not use your information for marketing purposes. We appreciate your patience in giving us time to carry out your request. Please note that we do not offer an opt out from sharing your nonpublic personally identifiable information about you among the Ferragamo entities
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83 – 1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information Ferragamo shares with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: Salvatore Ferragamo, 663 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10022, Attention: Marketing or by calling Customer Care Service at the number displayed in the “Contacts” section of the Site. In your request, please specify that you want a “California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow thirty (30) days for a response.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can also configure your browser to not accept cookies from our website or any other site, but this may limit the functions accessible by you on our website. For more information on how to disable cookies, please refer to the "Help" section in your browser. You can also delete any cookies already on your hard drive at any time.
The Company uses the IP addresses of visitors to the Site to analyze, aggregate and analyze the traffic using the S ite and therefore the number of visitors to the S ite itself. When you visit our Site or read an email from us, we may use pixel tags (also called "clear gifs") that collect the IP address of the computer opening our page, the URL of the page it is on, the time the page was visited, and the type of browser used, and also notes a cookie value previously entered. You may elect to disable pixel tags on your computer by selecting this preference in your web browser. However, it is possible that this will limit your ability to access or use certain features of the Site.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to Ferragamo. Our Site is a general audience site. We do not collect or maintain information from those we actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Site is targeted to attract anyone under 13 years of age. We also do not send email correspondence to anyone who tells us that they are under the age of 13 without their parent’s consent. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children’s online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children’s access to the internet.
If you are a registered user of the Site, you can update your information (name, address, telephone number and email address) in the “Your Information” section of the “Member’s Area” of the Site, or by contacting us at Salvatore Ferragamo, 663 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10022 Attention: Marketing or by calling Customer Care Service at the number displayed in the “Contacts” section of the Site. If you have questions about your order, you may check order status by contacting us at the above address or on the Site in the “Your Order” section of the Site.
10. Security It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you or received from a partner. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of our customer data. Please note, however, that while we implement many security measures on this Site, 100% security cannot be guaranteed.